When you register as a new bidder the credit card you register with will have an authorization check performed. The credit card used for registration will be automatically charged following the auction unless you specifically contact us ahead of time to arrange for different payment. If alternative payment is approved we accept cash, personal or cashier’s checks or wire transfers. Purchases made by check may be held until your check clears.
10% Buyers Fee applies to all purchases. 3% additional convenience fee when payment is made by credit card. Sales tax of 5.5% is also collected unless you have a seller’s permit on file with Paul Auction Co. Sales tax applies to Buyers fee. You must tell us by phone call or email, prior to the close of auction, if you plan to use a resale number EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE ONE ON FILE WITH US.
$10 Handgun transfer fee for each handgun purchased. All FFL Rules & Regulations apply. Firearms transferred at our facility will only be sold to WI residents of legal age. All other bidders must make arrangements to have the firearm shipped to an FFL holder of their choice. Additional shipping charges will apply to all firearms. Call for clarification.
This auction features an auto bid extend. When a bid is placed in the final 2 minutes of bidding the auction bidding will automatically be extended 2 minutes from the time the bid was placed. ie: If an auction is scheduled to close at 7:00PM, receives a bid at 6:59 the close time will automatically extend two minutes. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 2 minute time frame.
Paul Auction Co. Inc. does not test items for authenticity or suitability. Although every effort is made to objectively describe the merchandise, personal inspection on the part of the bidder is strongly encouraged. Measurements are approximate sizes. If the description does not match the photograph please contact us for clarification. Any item(s) not removed on the scheduled pickup date or dates will be considered abandoned and will be forfeited unless alternate pick up or shipping arrangements were made prior to load out. Shipping is available for certain items; call to confirm. Shipped items will incur a minimum $6.00 materials fee in addition to actual shipping charges. Shipping and packing labor is charged out at $26.00 per hour or fraction thereof. Although some packing material or boxes may be available at Paul Auction Hall, it is recommended that you bring adequate supplies with you.
* All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* No implied or express warranties.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not warranted.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* Paul Auction Co. Inc. reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* Applicable taxes of 5.5% sales tax will be charged unless a sales tax exemption form is provided.
* Buyer's premium of 10% will be charged. An additional charge of 3% applies to credit card purchases.
* In the event of failure of the online bidding system or other technical failure, Paul Auction Co. Inc reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction. The bidder contract entered into is enforceable between the bidder whose name is registered to the account regardless of who placed the bid and Paul Auction Co. Inc. Bidder and auctioneers agree that the terms listed below shall govern this auction. 1. Full payment shall be made before any items leave the premises. 2. Terms of auction: All auctions and all items are sold absolute regardless of price. Paul Auction Co. Inc. reserves the right to bid on behalf of the 3rd party bidders or as principal. Paul Auction Co. Inc. reserves the right to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots, or withdraw any lot or lots from the auction. Payment for purchases must be made according to terms of each particular auction. All checks must be made payable to Paul Auction Co. Inc. A Buyers fee will be added to bid price to arrive at the sale price. Sales tax will be applied to buyers fee. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax Laws. Bidder agrees not to stop payment on checks or disallow a sight draft and is responsible for any expenses due to collection of bad checks. Bidder agrees not to pursue charge backs on any credit card payments. 3. NO WARRANTY: The descriptions of items in this auction are believed to be correct. Never the less, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner, its Officers, Agents or Employees of auctions concerning any item shall be constructed as a warranty, either express or implied. ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS. I, the buyer, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is. 4. SETTLEMENT: Must be made at the conclusion of the auction. Nothing is to be removed until settled for. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of purchase, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property. Owner and Auctioneers agree that merchandise may remain on the auction premises for a period of time following the auction. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises will be announced by Auctioneer. 5. RESALE: Auctioneers reserve the right to resell any property not paid for in full on auction day. The Buyer shall be responsible to Auctioneers for any expenses of resale and collection and damages resulting from the resale. 6. INJURY & DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers, Owners, its Officers, or Employees harmless for any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises. 7. By registering for this auction you give Paul Auction Co. Inc. permission to add you to their mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.